Sunday, April 2, 2017

R is for Rugby and that's good enough for me...



Hey Everyone!
 So this week was pretty good. We taught a lot more, and our finding
efforts actually yielded some cool results.
     One lesson that I thought was really cool happened Sunday night,
while we were on exchanges. I was able to go with Elder Smith, who has
been out in the field for about three weeks, and we worked in my area.
Towards the end of the night we met with a guy named Nick, who is a
member of the Community of Christ, a branch off from the RLDS church.
It was interesting meeting with an investigator who already believes
in the Book of Mormon and D&C, but who doesn't believe in the Church.
Haha we could also tell that he hadn't really ever read the Book of
Mormon.
     Elder Carter and I were able to plan a successful Zone Conference this
Last Thursday, which was a huge relief because I was really nervous
about this one. It was my sixth one, so I pretty much have the formula
for planning these things down but for some reason I was freaking out.
     As far as finding miracles, while I was on exchanges with Elder
Smith Saturday, I wanted to try tracting an area that didn't yield
much of anything during the week. Most people weren't at home, and
those we did talk to were not the happiest of campers when the Mormons
who look like the Police knocked on their door. However this time
around most people were home, and we were able to teach the
restoration in three separate households. WHAT JUST HAPPENED???
Needless to say the Lord has His timing.
    Today for P-day an Elder from South Africa and  I taught some
Elders how to play Rugby. Best P-day so far. Pics to come.
     Sorry for such a short email, this week was a lot of finding, and
there just isn't much that sticks out to me. The Lord's work is
hastening, and I am so blessed to be apart of it. Chris Wildman is
finally progressing after being an eternigator for of 8 years or so,
and so is Steve Luth, an eternigator of 17+ years. I can feel your
prayers on a daily basis, and I just want to thank you all for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment