Sunday, April 2, 2017

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

So to kick things off this week, I just want to let everyone know
that I love the snow sooooo much! This last week brought a couple
pretty storms that dropped almost seven inches of snow, and everything
is covered. I think it's so cool how the earth seems to be covered
with a white blanket, it's very refreshing. So transfers are this
week. I am staying, and will be getting Elder Carter, and Elder Hansen
will be headed down to Hyde Park! Which is pretty cool because his new
area is my old area's Northern border.
     My favorite lesson this week was also a miracle lesson. Wednesday
evening we met with an investigator named Steve Luthe. He has been
"investigating" the church for 17 years now, and is married to an
inactive member. Despite her inactivity, Steve still faithfully brings
his 3 daughters to church every Sunday. It was really cool to hear his
testimony of the church, and why he comes. We haven't been able to get
in with Steve forever, and now we have a set appointment with him
every Wednesday! We're so excited for him!
     That's pretty much all I can remember from this week. It went by
sooooooooooo fast it's ridiculous!! Anyway I love you all, sorry for
the short email. I'll be sure to write a longer one next week!
-Elder Fa'afetai Phipps




No comments:

Post a Comment