Monday, July 25, 2016

America!!

I love this country, it's the best. I want to thank our service men
and women for fighting for the freedoms that we enjoy.
🇺🇸💥USA💥🇺🇸
     To start things off, I just want to say that we got a new mission
president!! It was a strange feeling meeting with President Woodbury,
our former mission president, for the last time. I was kinda sad to be
honest. For the first six-almost seven months of my mission I was able
to learn and grow under the direction of a great man that I have come
to love, and when we were traveling to meet our new president, you
never know who you're going to get! However President Bingham is
amazing, and I know that Heavenly Father sent him to preside over the
Illinois Chicago mission to serve along side us.
     I can't really remember what we did last week, it all just sorta
blends together. We did pick up a couple of investigators, so
hopefully we can get in with them this week. I love you all, have a
great Fourth of July and be safe. till next week!


Elder Fa'afetai Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment