Sunday, April 2, 2017

Short Letter

Hey everyone!

     This week was really really cool. To start off we had a dinner at the home of an investigating family, the Elberts. I love them sooo much. They are really cool people, and they have two little daughters that are the cutest things ever. They actually invited us out to their church today, and we went! It was a little bit different than most of the churches I have attended, as they had a coffee shop just outside of the main worship hall lol after church they had us over for breakfast, and it was super good! We had Zone training, and it went pretty well. We went fishing today and we caught a bunch of fish, and we're going to have a fish fry for lunch. I'm really sorry for this really short email, but I am really tired and hungry and we have fish to prep. Love you all!
I'll send pics of our catch.
-Elder Phipps



No comments:

Post a Comment