Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Exercising the Priesthood

Hey guys!

     I will not be able to email much today. We drove some Elders down south and back, and then we just gave a blessing. It was BEAST. This week has full of interesting things. Tonight I will give you a brief overview, but tomorrow morning I will give all the details. SO, let's get started

     So this last week, we had a crazy experience. Basically we went to bed and I had this ridiculously morbid dream. I woke up in the middle of the night on my back (the first thing that seemed off). Next I looked up at the door to see something standing n the doorway. It was about the size of a man and the top of it reached the pull-up bar we have hanging on the threshold. At first I thought it was Elder Hannesson because It vaguely looked like it was him wearing a grey sweater. Suddenly the words THAT'S. NOT. HANNESSON. asserted themselves into the front of my mind, where at that moment I realized that the figure in the door was something else. My stomach dropped. I began to feel extremely anxious and I felt that at any moment this thing would pounce. I could feel it's influence. There was so much hate, and even rage. It then started to move- back and forth. The reality of it all started to hit me. This was real. something really was standing in the doorway, and it wanted to hurt us. In the midst of my broken train of thought. Three clear words once again asserted themselves into my mind. Cast. It. Out. Without a second thought I rose my arm to the square, and cast 'it' out in the name of Jesus Christ. I know that God lives. He loves us SOOOOOO much we can't understand it. Love you guys, thank you for your prayers.
Elder Phipps     

No comments:

Post a Comment